DIIV Detail New Album Is the Is Are

DIIV Detail New Album Is the Is Are
hi. so, first, i want to say… there are two songs on our new DIIV album, “is the is are” with a person's name attached to them… which doesn't rly mean there are two songs ABOUT these two people, as much as they may partially be, it just means that in …
Read more on Pitchfork Media

Infographic: Is Your Halloween Costume Offensive?
Should I let her wear it trick or treating, and continue to nurture her interest in the culture? Or do I explain to her how she might feel if someone who was not an American, or a girl, or some other group she identifies with, dressed up as that group …
Read more on Refinery29

, ,

6 Responses to DIIV Detail New Album Is the Is Are

1. Jc Sinha August 8, 2017 at 7:51 am #

Can I just say what a relief to find an individual who actually understands what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

2. Dale August 8, 2017 at 9:09 am #

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

3. SB Game Hacker Apk August 12, 2017 at 7:33 pm #

You are absolutely right! I really enjoyed reviewing this info and I will return for more soon. My website is dealing with best apps for android, you could take a peek if you are still interested in that.

4. wireless noise cancelling headphones August 15, 2017 at 10:55 pm #

You are absolutely correct and I understand you. Whenever you want, we might also chat regarding noise cancellation headphones, one thing that fascinates me. The website is impressive, regards!

5. Johanna August 16, 2017 at 10:56 pm #

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

6. how to attract a girl if you are fat August 18, 2017 at 1:55 pm #

It was actually amazing to read this info and I feel you are absolutely right. Tell me in the event that you are involved in how to attract a woman you just met, that is my main competence. I hope to check back with you in the near future, take good care!